Download findings from the 2018 E-Expectations Trend Report featuring new trend data and key insights for engaging college-bound high school juniors and seniors. Highlights from the report include:
- DON’T JUST RESPOND. ENGAGE—When a student visits and completes a request-for-information form, move beyond a response or communications flow to dynamic engagement that opens up multiple pathways guiding students on their journey to enrollment.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CHANGES IN 2018—The number of students using Facebook has declined significantly. However, given that two-thirds of students said they visited a college Facebook page, the channel is still important. See where Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other channels fit with today’s students.
- THE COLLEGE WEBSITE IS EVERYTHING—College websites continue to be the top focal point of student search, making content and the user experience more important than ever. Learn which resources and content students value the most.
- CALCULATORS ARE KEY—Students said a cost calculator is a highly valuable resource, especially for seniors. Make yours easy to find and use, and provide dynamic responsive messaging to students and their parents that addresses their eligibility for aid and scholarships.
- CLOSE THE TEXTING GAP—More students said they are open to receiving text messages than are actually getting them. Colleges need to catch up and use texting more frequently.
Read all the findings in this report conducted by Ruffalo Noel Levitz and OmniUpdate.