This national report examines the satisfaction and priorities of more than 578,000 college students across the United States. The report details what students identified as their biggest issues with their college experience, as well as positive trends in student satisfaction. Topics include:
- Trends in overall student satisfaction and likelihood to re-enroll
- Factors that influenced student enrollment
- The value of college tuition
- Student satisfaction with financial aid and billing
- The importance of academic advising services
- Perceptions of campus climate
The report also features recommendations for improving college student satisfaction at your campus.