When high school students search for colleges online, what resources do they use? What communications do they read? What are their attitudes toward digital ads, social media, texting, email, and video?
This 2021 E-Expectations Trend Report dives into these and many other key topics on student recruitment, marketing, and digital engagement. This 29-page report contains a wealth of data from a national survey of high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors on subjects such as:
- The most valuable resources students use for researching colleges
- How students will request information and what drives them to respond
- Using social media for researching colleges
- How students search for college websites and the content they look for first
- Preferences and behavior on reading emails, responding to texts, and watching videos
- Their use of live chat and AI-driven chatbots.