Hot off the presses, the 2018 Voluntary Support of Education annual survey analyzes a record $46.7 billion in contributions to colleges and universities.
Watch this webinar to hear Ann Kaplan, director of the VSE survey at CASE, share the results and break down what it means for your institution’s fundraising future. You'll discover:
- How individual giving, family foundations, and donor advised funds affect our totals, and what’s behind the 13.5% increase in gifts from “other organizations”
- Trends on how people are giving: an increase in current operations and capital support
- Trends in alumni records, donors, and alumni participation
- The potential impact of last year’s tax law changes
- How to receive your own benchmark analysis and discover opportunities to optimize your fundraising strategy
About the presenters
Brian Gawor, CFRE, Vice President of Research, RNL
Brian Gawor has 18 years of higher education experience in student affairs, enrollment management, and development. His focus is research and strategy so that clients can use the latest trends and advances in fundraising to elevate their results.
Ann Kaplan, Senior Director, CASE
Ann Kaplan is a highly respected expert on higher education giving trends, and serves as director of the Voluntary Support of Education Survey and Data Miner at the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. Previously, Ann served as managing editor and principal researcher for Giving USA and former research director of the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel.