Sandwiched between Baby Boomers and Millennials, Generation X is an often over-looked generation. But as more prospective parents identify as members of Generation X, they also bring pragmatism, skepticism, and a lack of trust to the campus visit.
Your campus visit plays a crucial role in the enrollment decision for students and their parents. This webinar explores how you can better engage these parents. You'll learn about:
- The history that shaped this reactive generational cohort
- How parents interact during the campus visit and what you can do about it
- What parents are looking for in a campus visit
- Key insights from RNL's 2019 Parents' Role in College Planning Report
- How RNL + Render will align your recruitment strategies and campus visit experience to reach your enrollment goals
About the presenters
Jeff Kallay, Senior Vice President, RNL
Jeff Kallay co-founded Render and is now a member of RNL. He has a great talent for helping people think creatively. He is a popular speaker at conferences and workshops around the country, and has become a nationally-respected authority on the emerging “experience economy” and the all-important campus visit experience.
Brittney Joyce, Vice President, RNL
Brittney Joyce started as an overcommitted student leader, leading to a career in higher education that would span four campuses and over a decade of being a change agent. Implementing branding campaigns, building and renovating visitor centers, transforming ambassador programs, and designing new visit experiences, Brittney tackles change with a balance of theory and pragmatism.