Representatives from three partner institutions share their best practices and experiences including their retention management system assessment results, strategies for utilizing the data, and how the incorporation of non-cognitive early alert assessments has improved the timeliness, accuracy, and efficiency in identifying and intervening with at-risk students.
This webinar explores the use of non-cognitive, motivational assessments in student success initiatives, leading to increased retention and graduation rates.
You will learn how to:
- Identify which students have the highest risk factors and are most receptive to your support
- Intervene with students earlier—before they begin their academic journey
- Develop stronger, intrusive advising experiences for more personal and targeted interventions
- Assess each other's receptivity to relevant campus services and connect them to the resources that will address their needs
- Help more students persist and complete their educational goals
About the presenters
Mary Williams, PhD, Director, Panther STEPS, Claflin University
Monica Durham, Director, Student Success, Retention & Transition Services, North Central State College
Lori Schlicht, Associate Director for Academic Engagement, SUNY Cortland
Brandi Phillips, Director, Retention Solutions, RNL