Return on investment is the number one sought piece of information by prospective students and parents alike. While robust outcomes data can be tough to come by, RNL has partnered with labor market analytics company, Emsi, to provide enrollment teams with alumni outcomes data they need to answer questions like:
- What kind of jobs do your English grads get?
- What are the top companies hiring computer science grads?
- How much money do your business grads earn 10 years post-graduation?
What you'll learn in this webinar:
- Why it's increasingly important to know and show your alumni's employment outcomes when interacting with prospective students and parents
- Strategies for effectively leveraging this information into your recruitment and communication campaigns
- Best practices from institutions that are using alumni outcomes to prove ROI
About the presenters
Ashley Safranski, Director of Marketing for Higher Education and GoRecruit Product Manager, Emsi
Ashley Safranski serves as Director of Marketing for Higher Education and GoRecruit Product Manager at Emsi. Prior to joining Emsi, she spent 10 years working in enrollment and recruitment at a large public university.
Todd Abbott, Senior Vice President, RNL
Todd Abbott offers extensive experience as an enrollment manager and consultant, with expertise in student recruitment, financial aid, and marketing. He previously served as dean of admissions and financial aid at St. Martin's University(WA).