Are you ready for today’s incoming students? Do you really have a comprehensive first-year program to support your newest students? Do you have the right systems in place to help those students persist to graduation?
Watch this webinar to discover the latest data and trends on entering college students and as they move through their first year that will help you benchmark your data against national results, as well as suggest strategies to solve challenges such as:
- Managing the handoff between admissions and orientation/first-year programs
- Providing meaningful data to target services to meet the needs of specific populations
- Identifying each incoming student’s non-cognitive, motivational risks to completion and requests for assistance
- Identifying where students are in the career planning process and how they request assistance in choosing a career
- Increasing persistence, retention, and completion rates overall
About the presenter
Dr. Mari Normyle, Assistant Vice President, Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Dr. Mari K. Normyle has more than 25 years of experience in higher education; her areas of expertise include student retention, first-year programs, academic advising, and career services. She has served on campus in admissions, adult education, and student success programs at public and private four-year institutions as well as providing training and consulting to institutions across the country on building effective student success programs.