Giving days amplify excitement and engage new and loyal donors to take action. But giving days are also evolving rapidly, and it can be daunting to keep track of the new strategies, tactics, and technology coming out every day.
That's why we have gathered a team of experts and a lot of strategic insights take from millions of dollars of giving data to help you plan for your next event.
Join RNL's team of giving day experts as we share what's new and strategies from our experience with hundreds of giving days in 2022. You'll learn:
- Key statistics from this year's giving days, including average gifts, volume, and key stats on challenges and matches.
- Findings on days of the week giving days are commonly held, start times, and duration trends.
- How institutions are adding second or third giving days for key priorities and causes.
- Insights on #GivingTuesday strategy, following this year's big event.
- Advice on engaging volunteers and integration with major gift challenges.
About the presenters
Host: Brian Gawor, CFRE, Vice President for Research, RNL
Maile Juranits, AVP, RNL ScaleFunder
Theresa Jubert, Senior Client Solutions Consultant, RNL
Kelsey Crane, Client Solutions Consultant, RNL
Courtney Pourciaux, Client Solutions Consultant, RNL
David Jakielo, Client Solutions Consultant, RNL