More volume at the top of the funnel. More velocity converting students at each stage of the funnel. More than ever, these have become essential to achieving your enrollment and revenue goals. But with test-optional becoming the norm, institutions are scrambling to not only find more prospective students but also to engage them faster, convert them at a higher rate, and enroll them.
Join us for this free webinar and learn how you can meet these challenges and exceed your enrollment and revenue goals. During the session the presenters will share how to:
- Fill your funnel faster through alternative name sources and comprehensive inquiry generation.
- Inform your marketing and engagement strategy, benchmark your results, and focus your team’s time on the areas of the greatest impact by leveraging advanced analytics.
- Draw on the large international market to spur enrollment growth.
- Keep more students engaged and on the path to enrolling by blending personalized digital marketing with your traditional search strategy.
- Optimize your campaign management with flexible options for using RNL’s CRM platform or your own CRM.
About the presenters
Andrea Gilbert, Senior Vice President, Client Engagement, RNL
Andrea Gilbert oversees the Senior Consultant Team for Client Engagement at RNL for campuses partnering with us on enrollment management. She is focused on client success, retention, and satisfaction. In addition, she has served more than 125 campus partners in the United States and United Kingdom.
Joshua Robertson, Senior Vice President, Product Strategy, RNL
Josh is a senior leader and head product innovator at RNL. Since 1997, he’ been helping higher-ed institutions and non-profit organizations achieve success through innovation. As SVP of Product, Josh is responsible for the product vision and roadmap, overseeing product management, strategy, product marketing and engineering.
Jason Langdon, Senior Vice President, RNL
Jason Langdon leads RNL’s undergraduate enrollment team of sales consultants. He has more than 25 years of higher education enrollment experience at both private and public campuses across the country. His particular areas of expertise include student recruitment and admission, as well as academic policy.