The “Student Satisfaction Assessment Workshop: Making the Most of the Data You Gather” will provide you with guidance on using your RNL Student Satisfaction Inventory results, as well as the data from the other instruments in the suite (Priorities Survey for Online Learners, Adult Student Priorities Survey, Adult Learner Inventory). This interactive session will provide you with practical suggestions and examples for:
- Surveying your students with improved response rates;
- Reviewing and sharing your results on campus, so people will care about the data;
- Exploring the data through a variety of proven methods;
- Responding to the data with effective initiatives; and
- Informing the campus of the actions you have taken to close the feedback loop before you survey again.
While the event is free, pre-registration is required.
Register today to save your spot!