Download a new infographic that shows eight highlighted findings from a new April 2017 e-Expectations survey of high school students and their parents conducted by Ruffalo Noel Levitz, NRCCUA, CollegeWeekLive, and OmniUpdate. Watch for the full study to be released in fall 2017.
Highlighted facts include:
- High school students use search engines more than site navigation to find specific information within a college’s website.
- High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors often click on paid digital ads, with sophomores leading the way.
- Online net price calculators are almost as influential as the entire college website, especially for high school seniors.
- 62% of parents of high school seniors complete applications on behalf of their students.
- Snapchat is #1 for daily use by high school students, but Facebook is #1 for learning about a college.
See these findings and more in the infographic.