Download findings from the 2017 E-Expectations survey and view this infographic
featuring new trend data and key insights for engaging college-bound high school students and their parents.
Highlights from the report include:
- Parents are more engaged than ever, with many completing applications on behalf of students. Additional findings show that it is increasingly important to capture parent information at the inquiry stage and develop communication flows for them.
- Both parents and students use search engines more than site navigation to find content on a college website.
- Respondents rated net price calculators as the second-best, most influential resource, showing the importance of communicating affordability early and often.
- Digital advertising strategies are growing—nearly 2/3 sophomores and half of juniors have clicked on paid ads for colleges.
- With social media, students want to feel they are a good fit for an institution, but parents are more hands on, searching for details on the process.
Read all the findings in this report conducted by Ruffalo Noel Levitz, NRCCUA, CollegeWeekLive, and OmniUpdate.