Learn how adult students rate key aspects of their college experience. This report includes data on:
- Factors that lead to adult students enrolling in their programs
- Instructional strengths and challenges
- Instructional and advising effectiveness
- Registration processes and access to courses
- Campus climate
- Admissions and financial aid
The report features results for all adult students in the study as well as breakdowns for those in undergraduate or graduate courses. It is part of the National Satisfaction and Priorities Reports series, which features additional reports on traditional-aged students and online learners.