Gift officer teams work hard every day to contact potential donors and uncover interest in planned giving. But they can’t be productive if they don’t have the right tools.
Loma Linda University Health (LLUH) faced this challenge after launching a planned giving campaign and identifying a large number of top donor prospects who had not been contacted.
Join us to learn how LLUH worked with RNL to construct a planned giving campaign that has already generated incredible results, including multiple high value legacy commitments and a transformative gift exceeding $400,000.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How Loma Linda University Health was able to accelerate planned giving efforts by using optimized prospect identification and qualification.
- How conversations with experienced RNL gift professionals and insightful handoff to LLUH gift officers provided immediate results.
- How a focus on planned giving productivity using new tactics like predictive modeling, donor warming, and a pipeline approach could double your results.
Who should attend:
- Directors of Major and Planned Giving
- Vice Presidents of Advancement
- Prospect Research Professionals
- Presidents and Provosts